Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - 2017 Rumors
Thread: 2017 Rumors
View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 01:18 AM   #2490
spoot388

Shows Seen: 94

DMB Hub Stubs: 27

My Tour Central Stats

Re: 2017 Rumors

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmbolp View Post
Ugh, going to Fiddler's for the 1st time next FRI for the Lumineers (then the Gorge on SAT for Kings of Leon), but staying at the Residence Inn within walking distance, in the pit, so most of these won't apply to me, but good to know
thats a terrible list. dont even bother paying attention to it.

i was there in 2015 for the DMB shows. parking/traffic is no worse than any other event that has 15,000 people going to it. i was in the pit both nights and the sound was fine. actually was the best sounding shows i had in the pit of all the venues i was at.

the venue is in a commercial complex, which is a bit weird to have a 10 story office building across the street. thats the only legitimate complaint on that list, and maybe the curfew, which i didnt experience.

what lawn doesnt suck? what bathroom lines aren't forever long? what concession stands have good food at reasonable prices? its a concert venue. its the same as the other 50 pavilions the band has played at over the last 20 years. its not SPAC but you're not there for the scenery outside the gates.