Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - DMB Live 25 - 5LP Vinyl (180g)
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2017, 01:01 PM   #2881
dobyblue

Shows Seen: 63

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Re: DMB Live 25 - 5LP Vinyl (180g)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastPig View Post
I mean theres a lot of options to frame posters that keeps them intact between using blu-tac and spending $250+ to do it.

Local framers are much more affordable, even 75% off deals at big box stores arent even that great of deals a lot of the time. Theres a framer in a couple of the DMB poster groups on facebook that does great work for a fraction of what youd pay at Michaels or something.
I used a local framer, actually a DMB fan and we traded some CD-Rs back in the day - but the poster I'm referring to is almost 6 feet by 4 feet so it's not a small job. When you get to this size you're going to spend bank for even the cheapest option. (Also in 2002 $250 in my country was around $155 in yours)

All my old giant posters of this size are in horrid shape. I used to have a really great original UK giant release poster for The Verve's Urban Hymns, was also around 6' x 4'...and an original ad poster for Trainspotting (the #1 ~ #5 poster) - wish I had looked after those properly, I would absolutely have them on my wall in the HT room.