Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - What is this DMB Community Capable of? **NEED YOUR HELP**
View Single Post
Old 09-14-2013, 06:07 PM   #3
laura22

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: What is this DMB Community Capable of? **NEED YOUR HELP**

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLori998 View Post
This is long... please give it a read and SERIOUS consideration. I believe in the message this man has to share with our WORLD and am willing to do whatever it takes to help him share his message!

I recently completed a 90-day goal-achieving program where I was placed under an exceptional life coach, Matthew Baumann.

He is an outstanding example of an outward focused leader. A constant giver, putting others before himself, he is a huge contributor for our community, making it a better place for you, our children, and me. His impact is large and we have an opportunity to help him get to the next level.

Matthew Baumann is a successful entrepreneur who recently added a children’s book to his extensive portfolio. The innovative book, “The Magical Book of Animals and Affirmations” empowers children to learn “to think is to create” while simultaneously teaching them the alphabet, colors and animals. The influence of this book for children is substantial. Matthew is a forward-thinking, effective, powerful leader who has the opportunity to share with the world the extraordinary significance of “I AM” statement and how they have the ability to fine-tune anyone’s results.

He is currently in a contest to have the opportunity to present his story alongside some highly influential leaders such as Bob Proctor and Dr. John Demartini.

Please take 2 minutes to vote for Matthew Baumann by following these few simple steps:

1. Like this page: https://www.facebook.com/psiseminars
2. Go here and scroll to Matthew Baumann’s video to vote http://a.pgtb.me/t19w86
3. Mobile Users may have to scroll up to select “login with facebook” in order to see the videos

If you have any trouble voting, please respond here or message me for help. Thank you for the support! Forever grateful for this amazing community <3
if u dont mind me asking, what was that goal? just wondering