Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Bartender Pennywhistle
View Single Post
Old 09-02-2009, 02:27 PM   #20
DMBartenderWI
God is not above you

Shows Seen: 16

DMB Hub Stubs: 10

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Bartender Pennywhistle

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveandbela View Post
Why would you care?....to me the Jeff Coffin Pennywhistle is the best thing to happen to bartender...yeah, it sounds like John Williams composed it, but it's awesome. Personally, I think it's pathetic walking into a white guy's house, or pulling up next to a white guy's car and he has akon or bow wow blaring through his speakers. People now are just so used to the shit they play on the radio that they think anything that is actually well composed, has more than just a simple verse and chorus, no synthesizers, and involves quite a few talented musicians showing off their skills is bad music. People need to grow up and realize what good music is, and it isn't just Dave Matthews Band.
Did I say I cared? HELL NO. I love DMB, and I could give two shits what anyone else thinks of it. I'm well beyond the age of worrying what judgemental pricks may think. No, the topic of this thread is to stimulate conversation, which is the whole point of the forum, right? Like the Peter Pan comparison...that's some funny shit!

Last edited by DMBartenderWI; 09-02-2009 at 02:30 PM.
DMBartenderWI is offline   Reply With Quote