Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - *Prompter Thread* (NO personal attacks, NO trolling)
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2017, 07:18 AM   #39151
gonz085
Tag Team Back Again

Shows Seen: 20

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Re: ** The Trump Thread SAFE SPACE ** (NO Personal Attacks; NO Trolling)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Climb2safety View Post
On one level yes. Obviously there's only one side he should be on but him implying both were at fault is completely weak imo.

If he truely believes these alt right people were justified tho at least come out and say it.
I mean, we did just have a dude shoot up a politician not too long ago. Individuals (important to note) on both sides do dumb, heinous shit. Antifa has been doing some awful things to innocent people for a bit as well and I would never use that to classify anyone (for example in here) as one of them. This rally, or whatever it was, was ridiculous and some loser did a terrible thing. So yeah, there are many levels in which this needs to stop. I'm sure you're implying his tweet wasn't intended in that manner, but I don't assume to speak for other people and their intents. I do agree in calling a spade a spade, though. Similar to after Orlando (though that was far worse)
gonz085 is offline   Reply With Quote