Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - Dating is miserable
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 10:51 AM   #47648
redsox14

Shows Seen: 102

DMB Hub Stubs: 33

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Dating is miserable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roose13 View Post
Still in an un-miserable relationship . Man, I don't miss being a frequent poster in here.
Good stuff! Congrats

I'm doing well too. I've been dating a guy from work since mid-April and it's going great.

We had known eachother for 4.5 years prior to dating which is kind of funny. We keep saying we wish we had realized it sooner. Although we don't have to work as closely as we used to it so it may not have worked out as well then.

First time in a long time I feel like I am 100% on the same page with someone. In the past I have always liked the other person more than they liked me or vice versa. He already brought up the eventual "fight" we will have when we decide to move in together. Totally in a joking manner though. We both own our own houses. His place is about 3 min drive to work whereas mine is 35-40. However my house is cleaner/nicer and his is more of a bachelor pad while living with his brother. Not too worried about it at this point, that is a long ways away.

Very very happy. Hope everyone else is doing great too!

Jen
redsox14 is offline   Reply With Quote