Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion - View Single Post - "[Fonz Jam In 7]"
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2013, 03:42 PM   #12
lalkb48
My name is Dave(really)

Shows Seen: 80

DMB Hub Stubs: 24

My Tour Central Stats

Re: "[Fonz Jam In 7]"

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSweetMonkey View Post
Yeah, sorry. I edited my comment too late. I asked before I clicked the link and then noticed the date for it. Thank you for posting.

Is the "song" you posted timed in 7? (I really don't know anything about timing in music. I just know what sounds good, lol.)
I'm not sure. I probably only listened to this show once in my life and that was back when I downloaded it. When I get home I am going to give it a listen and see if it resembles anything the band has written since then.

I am assuming its in 7 because of the title. And based on the information of both of these sets, it was originally listed as "Fonzies New Idea" and then later "Fonz Jam in 7". The quesiton mark on the setlist obviously indicated the band recalled it and were entertaining the idea of trying it out live. The fact that it was listed on a setlist leads me to think the band liked it and it may have evolved into something we know today. With Joyride, Sugar Will, Crazy Easy, GGT, and Hello Again all from 04 and then this thing in the mix, Im intrigued.