Would like to start giving back - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 11-19-2009, 03:28 PM   #1
crew355

Shows Seen: 46

DMB Hub Stubs: 16

My Tour Central Stats

Would like to start giving back

I'm turning my old desktop into my "Dave Matthews Band" center; I'm planning to leave it on, with Azeurus open, connected to the internet, 24/7. I'm going to connect the desktop to my 750gb external harddrive and leave that on 24/7

Two questions:

1) How should I connect the external harddrive? When I plug it into my old desktop via USB I get the Windows pop up, "this device could run faster." I have a firewire connection in the back of the desktop and the back of the external, but the external didn't come with a firewire connection; if I go buy one, would this make things go faster?

2) My "Azeurus Downloads" file where all my seeded files are shared is currently in "My Documents" on my desktop C:\ drive but the desktop is quickly running out of space. If I move the "Azeurus Downloads" file to the external harddrive, how do I get Azeurus to acknowledge it and start seeding from it?

Thank you! I'm happy to get this process started. I've searched for these questions in the FAQ forum and online but even the answers to these questions I've found I don't understand b/c I'm pretty computer incompetent
crew355 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 11-19-2009, 03:33 PM   #2
    crew355

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Would like to start giving back

my apologies I think I should've started this thread in the FAQ area...
    Old 11-19-2009, 03:41 PM   #3
    crew355

My Tour Central Stats

final question (feeling really dumb right now); I can't figure out how to add shows to "My Tour Stats;" I've been to a lot more shows than is reflected in my profile but I can't figure out how to add them... thanks
    Old 12-05-2009, 04:14 PM   #4
    joshizzle3
    dj general

Shows Seen: 40

DMB Hub Stubs: 15

My Tour Central Stats

you have to find the show in tour central, and click the I was There button under the map.
    joshizzle3 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-09-2009, 12:33 PM   #5
    crew355

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by joshizzle3 View Post
    you have to find the show in tour central, and click the I was There button under the map.
    Thanks Josh... I tried this: I logged in, and went to a show that I've been to in tour central, and clicked "I was there," but I get the following error message (even though I'm logged in):

"You must be logged in to use this feature. If you have an account, please log in using the form at the top of the page.

If you haven't yet registered for a FREE account at antsmarching.org, well, what are you waiting for? Here's a short list of some of the e-swag an antsmarching.org account grants you:

Personal Tour Stats - Track which shows you've been to, what your rarest shows are, what rare songs you've seen and more!
    Setlist Game - Take your best shot at guessing the band's sets each night and compete for prizes - every tour.
    Message Boards - With over 8 million posts, the forum is one of the most happening places on the Internet.
    Mobile Alerts - Subscribe to news alerts and tour setlists and have them sent straight to your mobile phone.
    BitTorrent Downloads - Leveraging the largest fan-based music community on the Internet, antsmarching.org now offers Torrents.
    If you're still not convinced that an antsmarching.org account is worth signing up for, we can't help you. Dementia is a common problem and, well, it's just not our field. But if ya dig what you're reading, head on over to the signup page and get yourself some Ants lovin'. But don't blame us if you don't get any.

Does anyone know what the deal is? Thanks!