Help Interpret My Dream!!! - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion > General Discussion > nDMBc Discussion
Register Rules Community Top Lists Torrents AM.org

Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

Old 12-07-2006, 01:18 PM   #61
Beefsteak1138

Shows Seen: 10

DMB Hub Stubs: 7

My Tour Central Stats

Re: Help Interpret My Dream!!!

I have this dream where I see myself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.
Beefsteak1138 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 12-07-2006, 01:19 PM   #62
    TempHelpNeeded
    Green Hat Guy

Shows Seen: 48

DMB Hub Stubs: 18

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 View Post
    I have this dream where I see myself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at me.

That's no dream.

*wipes pickle seed from brow*

TempHelpNeeded is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-07-2006, 01:42 PM   #63
    marjorybarnes
    Christmas Dalmatian

Shows Seen: 8

DMB Hub Stubs: 8

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Milenk View Post
    I would need to know more about you to interpret this dream correctly, however I'll say what I can: The mansion in Dallas is your current life and there is something big in your life that is troubling you. It sounds like it might be work related. I say this because the running from room to room resembles the hassles of daily life: getting up, going to work, working, coming home, being ready for the next day, etc. And even once you get outside to freedom there is a fence every so often... That sounds like the weekly pattern of life, with momentary bursts of freedom; the running outside image is representative of weekends. And the tall fences are the work that must be surmounted each week to gain a measure of freedom. The fact that you wakeup at the electric fence is your realization that there's no way out without radical change. The fact that you are being chased illustrates an urgency connected to the whole matter. Time is passing, you're getting older, and you can't seem to escape. Your friend Kenny represents your innermost sense of wisdom and the voice of your soul. Since he's passed on you imagine he knows the whole deal now and his appearance and words are very important. He drives you to a shopping center- the place where you benefit from all your work & weekly runnings. He's showing you the upside of what you do. His statement that you need to go to police reflects a sense that you need to confront the root cause of your troubles. He's trying to show you the benefits of your current status, while showing you that you have a choice to change by going to the cops and attacking the problem with a fundamental change. The fact that you want to leave Dallas altogether and go to Houston seems to reflect a desire to return to something. I don't know what that something is. It could be job related, or relationship related, or maybe there is something else important in your life I am missing. Like if you're a drug addict, then it'd be to revert to a time when you weren't doing stuff like that, etc. Good? Good.

Awesome how right on this is! I am in school, working almost full time iand in a troubled relationship. All the time I feel like things are piling up on me at school and work, and I cannot get them all done. Just today I was finally making headway at work when my boss calls me in to give me yet anoher project to work on. I wanted to scream, "Do it yourself!" And my bf and I are not getting along well, and I am questioning whether he is what I am truly looking for or if there may be someone else out there. Also, I LIVE for the weekends when I have some free time to..go SHOPPING! One of my most favorite things in the world!

The only thing is I currently live in Houston, not Dallas. Im not sure why I was in Dallas in my dream, but I have been thinking about how nice it would be to live there and get away from my family and even my boyfriend and get a fresh start, and lots of friends live there.

Very interesting!

Twah Aikur: sexellent

Goat Sexin' BADASS

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Tomriddle View Post
    I'd call it Marjory's In-Charjory :cool
    marjorybarnes is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-07-2006, 02:12 PM   #64
    wings_of_love2

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

you could definitely discuss this here:

http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/sh...d.php?t=167911
    wings_of_love2 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-07-2006, 02:27 PM   #65
    Barbossa
    Spontaneous Incognito

Shows Seen: 7

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wings_of_love2 View Post
    you could definitely discuss this here:

http://www.antsmarching.org/forum/sh...d.php?t=167911

Or not.
    Old 12-07-2006, 04:47 PM   #66
    Milenk
    Condor Calamity

Shows Seen: 43

DMB Hub Stubs: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by wnderwoman View Post
    I have a dream all of the time that I am falling, I feel panic when I start to fall and then in the middle it seems peaceful, as I am reaching the "bottom" or where I know I will hit something the panic sets in again.

I never actually hit the ground, I always wake up startled and breathing heavy and scared.

Can you tell me what all that means?

Oh and this is a reoccuring dream, I have it a few times a week.
    Your dream is the simple playing and replaying of your own mortality. You are suddenly falling. Feel Ok, in the middle, then panic as the bottom approaches. It's just like life. You are born and it's a frightening shock to suddenly be in this world, you are Ok in the middle cause there's a lot to live for, experience, etc. The bottom is representative of your death approaching and the anxiety you feel about it is the most normal of human emotions. This is a very common dream.
    Milenk is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-07-2006, 04:51 PM   #67
    wnderwoman

DMB Hub Stubs: 2

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Milenk View Post
    Your dream is the simple playing and replaying of your own mortality. You are suddenly falling. Feel Ok, in the middle, then panic as the bottom approaches. It's just like life. You are born and it's a frightening shock to suddenly be in this world, you are Ok in the middle cause there's a lot to live for, experience, etc. The bottom is representative of your death approaching and the anxiety you feel about it is the most normal of human emotions. This is a very common dream.
    It's a pretty scary dream. It doesn't mean I am going to die does it?
    wnderwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 12-07-2006, 05:11 PM   #68
    Barbossa
    Spontaneous Incognito

Shows Seen: 7

DMB Hub Stubs: 4

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:

Nope. You will live forever...but wait, you're going to heaven...so you WILL!!!!

Old 12-08-2006, 04:01 AM   #69
    Milenk
    Condor Calamity

Shows Seen: 43

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    It means you are going to die.

Eventually.
    Milenk is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-17-2021, 10:03 PM   #70
    Xcacel
    Huge Carter's fan

Shows Seen: 26

My Tour Central Stats

Funny dream last night.

I was in a Paradise Beach Resort somewhere, with my family, and it happened that Dave and Jeff were in the same resort. We met Dave and family one day in the SPA, and we talked for quite a bit.
    The resort had a small recording studio and Jeff and Dave were spending a few hours there in the afternoons, rehearsing and making new stuff. So the manager calls our room and invites me to the studio, around 7PM, right when they are about to finish their daily session.
    I go there and Dave lets me in, and keeps on playing some very jazzy jam, with Jeff that changes a lot of instruments. “Wow, that was cool” I say when they were over “I felt like I am in New Orleans”. Dave and Jeff laugh a bit, then Dave shows me some sketches he has was drawing (maybe for the new album), asking me “what do you see in them?”. I was seeing multiple layers with different landscape (a city landscape, a couple in an hotel room, some other stuff), something similar to Busted Stuff artwork. Manager calls everybody that the night show at the resort is about to take place (I don’t know what was that) and the dream is over.
    Old 06-18-2021, 04:14 AM   #71
    YouNeverKnow25

Shows Seen: 110

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating ME!
    YouNeverKnow25 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-18-2021, 05:09 AM   #72
    Tiduwho
    heh heh heh

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheMakerDMB17 View Post

NOTE: This dream is for the mature eyes, anyone younger will be scarred for life......

Here we go...
    Ok so, my friends dream starts off he is walking to the bathroom in our highschool, he walks into the bathroom and just sees this naked ass in the air. Well, he decides to just go up to the ass and fuck it, for no reason. So he is fucking this ass, an ass he has no idea who's it is. While he is fucking this ass the person turns there head around and it turns out it is one of our best friends. My friend who was getting fucked turns around and gives him this disgusted face and starts to shit everywhere, where then my friend who was fucking him just starts to puke everywhere at the sight of my friend shitting all over the place. He then woke up. The End.

eyeblink.gif

"And later I talk to former Presidential candidate Gary Hart and tell him how more Democrats should follow his example -- and leave politics."

- Stephen Colbert
    Tiduwho is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 06-18-2021, 07:29 AM   #73
    Spell On Me
    Made To Be Played

Shows Seen: 38

DMB Hub Stubs: 12

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Beefsteak1138 View Post
    Came in here to post this and see that Beefy beat me to it by 15 years.