I Heart Krystal - Page 3 - Antsmarching.org Forums - Dave Matthews Band Discussion
Old 11-02-2006, 03:04 PM   #61
TheMakerDMB17

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

Re: I Heart Krystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudge1 View Post
I thought it was going to be about Krystal Steal.

we think a like
TheMakerDMB17 is offline   Reply With Quote

• Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 11-02-2006, 05:15 PM   #62
    CornellDMBfan
    Egretologist

Shows Seen: 17

DMB Hub Stubs: 9

My Tour Central Stats

here's a story from Oct. 27th about Kobayashi, the Krystal burger-eating champion. I watched the competition live the next day on ESPN. he beat his previous record of 69 burgers . . . by eating 29 more. that's 98 burgers. and I was wrong - he did it in 8 minutes, not 12.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ory?id=2612560

"I think a good philosophy is: instead of 'Just say no,' just say yes, at least once." -- DM
    CornellDMBfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-02-2006, 05:21 PM   #63
    CornellDMBfan
    Egretologist

Shows Seen: 17

My Tour Central Stats

HAHAHA . . . here's Kobayashi competing against a KODIAK BEAR!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=HgqbCq_sxmo

"I think a good philosophy is: instead of 'Just say no,' just say yes, at least once." -- DM
    CornellDMBfan is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-02-2006, 05:36 PM   #64
    RexGrossman

Shows Seen: 0

DMB Hub Stubs: 1

My Tour Central Stats

kobayashi record is overrated id say but still amazing. those krystal burgers looked bite size. like a kfc snacker. thats no hamburger.
    RexGrossman is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-02-2006, 05:46 PM   #65
    DrinkNoH2O
    I drink & I know things

Shows Seen: 21

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RexGrossman View Post
    kobayashi record is overrated id say but still amazing. those krystal burgers looked bite size. like a kfc snacker. thats no hamburger.
    go eat 98 of em then
    Old 11-02-2006, 10:36 PM   #66
    GSUdawg521
    hbtd

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 11

My Tour Central Stats

At 12:30am I ran to the student center to print some things for an art project and to walmart to get a few other supplies. It was after 1am and there's a Krystal right by Walmart, and I knew I'm gonna be up a little late working on this thing so I bought a sackful on my way home and killed it

Bring it on Kobayashi

MAN that was good!
    GSUdawg521 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-03-2006, 06:39 AM   #67
    NewEnglandCutie

Shows Seen: 14

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by SteelerMan View Post
    Wow... your boyfriend lives in New Orleans, and you're in Worcester? How did that happen?
    Taylor (my bf) was in the navy and became frineds with my best friends boyfriend, Dan. Taylor moved up to MA to live with Dan and get a new job. I met Taylor the 1st day he was here. 6 months later he decided to move back to Louisiana, and we;re doing the whole long distance thing. He's moving back up here in Jan. YAY!
    Old 11-03-2006, 06:41 AM   #68
    NewEnglandCutie

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by dmbgodagirl41 View Post
    Oh, Leit's...where you go to be shady and find some roofies. Excellent, that's what I like to hear!!! Its all about making an ass of yourself at the Leit. I always run into random people that I havent seen in like 10 years there. It's awesome.
    Oh, you guys are gonna have a blast! How is the long distance going?

P.S. i love how he hijacked the thread
    The long distance thing sucks. I do not recommend it. I loathe it. But as you can see from my response above...hes coming back to Massachusetts baby!!!! No more of that!!!
    Old 11-03-2006, 06:45 AM   #69
    dmbgodagirl41
    Go. Tommy. Go.

Shows Seen: 107

DMB Hub Stubs: 29

My Tour Central Stats

Wow, Katie, I'm glad things are working well for you and your guy long distance does suck!

Hell, I'm going through a rough time with my guy, and he lives a mile from me.
    Calm down, 12.
    dmbgodagirl41 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-03-2006, 06:56 AM   #70
    NewEnglandCutie

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Wow, Katie, I'm glad things are working well for you and your guy long distance does suck!

Hell, I'm going through a rough time with my guy, and he lives a mile from me.

The whole trust thing is important. I have a hard time trusting him. I know he has cheated on me, and I have cheated on him, but I love him and I know he loves me. Sex is sex right? Thats probably the hardest part about long distance, having someone, but being very alone. It fucks with your head.

Like right now, I am mad at him. I talked to him yesterday around 5pm. I called him around 8:30 to remind him The Office was on. He didnt pick up. So I texted him, no response. He always calls to say goodnight and he usually calls to wake me up in the morning. But I havent heard anything since 5. So now I think he was with another girl because he cant even make a quick phone call. So now Im mad and upset. He knows it makes me mad when he ignores me, cuz its not like I can just go and see him...I depend on his phone calls!!!....ARRRRRg sorry I had to vent...
    Old 11-03-2006, 07:02 AM   #71
    dmbgodagirl41
    Go. Tommy. Go.

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NewEnglandCutie View Post
    The whole trust thing is important. I have a hard time trusting him. I know he has cheated on me, and I have cheated on him, but I love him and I know he loves me. Sex is sex right? Thats probably the hardest part about long distance, having someone, but being very alone. It fucks with your head.

Like right now, I am mad at him. I talked to him yesterday around 5pm. I called him around 8:30 to remind him The Office was on. He didnt pick up. So I texted him, no response. He always calls to say goodnight and he usually calls to wake me up in the morning. But I havent heard anything since 5. So now I think he was with another girl because he cant even make a quick phone call. So now Im mad and upset. He knows it makes me mad when he ignores me, cuz its not like I can just go and see him...I depend on his phone calls!!!....ARRRRRg sorry I had to vent...
    Ooooh the cheating thing....that's tough. I would personally never cheat, but if it's understood with you guys that it happened, and its "just" sex, then whatevs.

And okay, this is my take on boys/guys/men. They are seriously retarded. I mean, there are many guys who can hide it and come off as only semi-retarded, but deep inside, they are massive idiots. Most guys think, or rather, have this thought that it's true, that if they ignore something, it will "just go away". Oh shit, I didn't call my girlfriend and totally ignored her, if I just don't talk to her for a while, she'll forget all about it and nothing will be wrong. Okay, when was the last time you met a chick who didn't like to bitch and moan and scream and who didn't remember every single detail of their life. Hell, I remember something an ex did to me on a random day, and I can even tell people what he was wearing. This little part of their brain that controls logic in terms of relationship conduct is shut off and does not exist. And no matter how many times they do it, they STILL think that ignoring it = goes away.

Seriously, total retards.

Edit: GO JAPANESE EATING SPORTS!!!!
    Calm down, 12.
    Old 11-03-2006, 07:30 AM   #72
    NewEnglandCutie

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Ooooh the cheating thing....that's tough. I would personally never cheat, but if it's understood with you guys that it happened, and its "just" sex, then whatevs.

And okay, this is my take on boys/guys/men. They are seriously retarded. I mean, there are many guys who can hide it and come off as only semi-retarded, but deep inside, they are massive idiots. Most guys think, or rather, have this thought that it's true, that if they ignore something, it will "just go away". Oh shit, I didn't call my girlfriend and totally ignored her, if I just don't talk to her for a while, she'll forget all about it and nothing will be wrong. Okay, when was the last time you met a chick who didn't like to bitch and moan and scream and who didn't remember every single detail of their life. Hell, I remember something an ex did to me on a random day, and I can even tell people what he was wearing. This little part of their brain that controls logic in terms of relationship conduct is shut off and does not exist. And no matter how many times they do it, they STILL think that ignoring it = goes away.

Seriously, total retards.

Edit: GO JAPANESE EATING SPORTS!!!!

I am a huge no cheating person. But yeah I got lonely and drunk a few times and cheated...I feel totally bad. I know hes done the same thing and I cant get mad because I know how hard it is to be away from someone and be so lonely. We have been doing the long distance thing for a year and a half. Oye...

So yeah- I totally agree with the MASSIVE IDIOT thing. I think I just need to remind myself that men and women think completely different. He just doesnt realize that most of the things he does pisses me off. So I am gonna give him his own medicine and ignore his phone calls all day, and not talk to him tomorrow (he gets REALLY REALLY mad when I dont pick up and ignore him).

God I could so go for a Krystal burger and fries....even tho it's only 10:30!
    Old 11-03-2006, 07:58 AM   #73
    dmbgodagirl41
    Go. Tommy. Go.

My Tour Central Stats

you go girl.
    Calm down, 12.
    Old 11-03-2006, 08:18 AM   #74
    FrankTheTank
    i <3 jessica simpson

Shows Seen: 28

DMB Hub Stubs: 6

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by NewEnglandCutie View Post

you fucking whore. i hope he dumps your sorry ass. you don't cheat on someone you love. you are a disgrace to the humanity.

Last edited by FrankTheTank; 11-03-2006 at 08:19 AM.
    FrankTheTank is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 11-03-2006, 09:14 AM   #75
    NewEnglandCutie

My Tour Central Stats

Quote:
    Originally Posted by FrankTheTank View Post
    you fucking whore. i hope he dumps your sorry ass. you don't cheat on someone you love. you are a disgrace to the humanity.

Looks like someone got dicked over before..... Ha Ha...makes me laugh so hard because you know nothing of our relationship and what has gone down in the past 2 years. We have both told each other about our mishaps...people make mistakes. We both love each other. nuff said