List of Officially Released Tracks - Page 11 - Antsmarching.org Forums

Go Back   Antsmarching.org Forums > General Discussion > DMBc Discussion


Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2017, 07:07 PM   #301
DeuceStep
 
DeuceStep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Philly
Posts: 763

Shows Seen: 81

Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by pzamps210 View Post
If you bought a DMB ticket from ticketmaster in 2015 I believe you got a free 5 song download from the 2010 Europe Run.

Crash Into Me 3.1.10 Antwerp
Funny The Way It Is 2.20.10 Munich
The Stone 3.9.10 Dublin
Warehouse 2.23.10 Rome
You And Me 3.3.10 Amsterdam
I'm sure this isn't available anymore, but I bought a bunch of DMB tickets in 2015.

Can anyone please PM me to get these songs? Thank you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
I'm Hilly and even I think your argument is stupid and flawed.
DeuceStep is offline   Reply With Quote

  • Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here
  • Old 01-16-2017, 07:19 PM   #302
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pzamps210 View Post
    If you bought a DMB ticket from ticketmaster in 2015 I believe you got a free 5 song download from the 2010 Europe Run.

    Crash Into Me 3.1.10 Antwerp
    Funny The Way It Is 2.20.10 Munich
    The Stone 3.9.10 Dublin
    Warehouse 2.23.10 Rome
    You And Me 3.3.10 Amsterdam
    Ill add this to the list, but is there any way to confirm this happening, I don't recall it.
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #303
    bowa36
     
    bowa36's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jul 2002
    Location: GA
    Posts: 9,532

    Shows Seen: 1

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    I remember that, I have it
    __________________
    When it's not the colors that matter,
    but that they'll all fade away

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TwoStep2888 View Post
    Buddy makes things ok again
    bowa36 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-16-2017, 07:36 PM   #304
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bowa36 View Post
    I remember that, I have it
    good enough confirmation for me
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-16-2017, 08:20 PM   #305
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pzamps210 View Post
    If you bought a DMB ticket from ticketmaster in 2015 I believe you got a free 5 song download from the 2010 Europe Run.

    Crash Into Me 3.1.10 Antwerp
    Funny The Way It Is 2.20.10 Munich
    The Stone 3.9.10 Dublin
    Warehouse 2.23.10 Rome
    You And Me 3.3.10 Amsterdam
    Updated the list, thank you or your input!
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 09:46 PM   #306
    pzamps210
     
    Join Date: Sep 2004
    Posts: 1,059

    Shows Seen: 32

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chumlee67 View Post
    Updated the list, thank you or your input!
    thanks thats the only obscure one i saw...awesome list
    pzamps210 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 10:12 PM   #307
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 5,352

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    The Almanac should create a hyperlink(s) in each individual song page how many times and what extent each song has officially been released for each song. Probably too time consuming but I think it's a feature we would all like.
    RSSR is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 01-17-2017, 10:44 PM   #308
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
    The Almanac should create a hyperlink(s) in each individual song page how many times and what extent each song has officially been released for each song. Probably too time consuming but I think it's a feature we would all like.


    You know, I've been wondering about this too and only just took the time to look and see, and the almanac does do this.

    Flow these steps:
    Songs Tab > Pick a song > on that songs page is a tab titled "Live Releases" > clicking that ring you to a page that lists every song and how many times it's been released > and clicking a song shows you which dates and what release

    Figured I would post what steps I took to get there rather than a link.

    Looks like I have some work to do to make sure everything matches!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-04-2017, 11:27 PM   #309
    chach1369
    Bluto
     
    chach1369's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Des Moines, IA
    Posts: 6,865

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pzamps210 View Post
    If you bought a DMB ticket from ticketmaster in 2015 I believe you got a free 5 song download from the 2010 Europe Run.

    Crash Into Me 3.1.10 Antwerp
    Funny The Way It Is 2.20.10 Munich
    The Stone 3.9.10 Dublin
    Warehouse 2.23.10 Rome
    You And Me 3.3.10 Amsterdam
    Can anybody clue me in as to how to find this download? Since it was a free download, is it kosher for me to ask if anyone would be willing to hook me up with a copy? Thanks y'all.
    __________________
    --John
    Where I've Been
    What I Got
    chach1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-04-2017, 11:42 PM   #310
    RSSR
    Nancies.org, always.
     
    RSSR's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Jan 2007
    Posts: 5,352

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chach1369 View Post
    Can anybody clue me in as to how to find this download? Since it was a free download, is it kosher for me to ask if anyone would be willing to hook me up with a copy? Thanks y'all.
    They weren't lossless FLACs, they were lossy 256 kbps MP3s. I'd say only The Stone is worth keening over.
    RSSR is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-05-2017, 07:10 PM   #311
    chach1369
    Bluto
     
    chach1369's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Des Moines, IA
    Posts: 6,865

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RSSR View Post
    They weren't lossless FLACs, they were lossy 256 kbps MP3s. I'd say only The Stone is worth keening over.
    Just being the OCD completist that I am, I've still gotta try to hunt these down. They're the only officially released tracks that I don't have in my collection, so now I'm gonna be obsessed until I find 'em.
    __________________
    --John
    Where I've Been
    What I Got
    chach1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 02-07-2017, 07:31 PM   #312
    chach1369
    Bluto
     
    chach1369's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Des Moines, IA
    Posts: 6,865

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pzamps210 View Post
    If you bought a DMB ticket from ticketmaster in 2015 I believe you got a free 5 song download from the 2010 Europe Run.

    Crash Into Me 3.1.10 Antwerp
    Funny The Way It Is 2.20.10 Munich
    The Stone 3.9.10 Dublin
    Warehouse 2.23.10 Rome
    You And Me 3.3.10 Amsterdam
    If anyone is a wiz at audio editing, I found this EP on YouTube.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a90VOgHQf2g
    __________________
    --John
    Where I've Been
    What I Got
    chach1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-21-2017, 09:28 PM   #313
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Finally got around to updating this with the Warehouse CDs and Live Trax 41.

    (Links in signature)
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-21-2017, 10:55 PM   #314
    crashintonickdm
    Watching the wheels
     
    crashintonickdm's Avatar
     
    Join Date: May 2002
    Location: Mount Laurel, NJ
    Posts: 70,827

    Shows Seen: 71

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chumlee67 View Post
    Finally got around to updating this with the Warehouse CDs and Live Trax 41.

    (Links in signature)
    Unless I'm doing it wrong the bonus tracks for lt31 aren't listed
    __________________
    -Nick

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
    I'm Hilly and even I think your argument is stupid and flawed.
    crashintonickdm is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-24-2017, 07:41 PM   #315
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by crashintonickdm View Post
    Unless I'm doing it wrong the bonus tracks for lt31 aren't listed
    You're probably right. If you have them or know them off the top of your head and could list them here, that would be great, if not I'll look into it when I can.

    EDIT: Ok, found that way quicker than I expected. Thanks for pointing that out.
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud

    Last edited by Chumlee67; 04-24-2017 at 07:43 PM. Reason: I'm Slow
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-25-2017, 02:11 PM   #316
    DMB-182
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 76

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Great database! Thanks!

    Noticed this wasn't on the list. Thought I might point it out.

    Best of what's around 9.6.14

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvi7xgBR_OQ
    DMB-182 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-25-2017, 02:19 PM   #317
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMB-182 View Post
    Great database! Thanks!

    Noticed this wasn't on the list. Thought I might point it out.

    Best of what's around 9.6.14

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rvi7xgBR_OQ
    Thanks for catching that!
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 04-25-2017, 02:23 PM   #318
    DEMITRI
     
    Join Date: Apr 2010
    Location: CHICAGO
    Posts: 470

    Shows Seen: 0

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    There's a version of crush that was released on Dreamingtree Wine's website (the same way they released Everyday 3.22.03) that I can't find a date for. It's not from the same show as everyday I already checked and listened.
    DEMITRI is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-01-2017, 12:42 AM   #319
    DMB-182
     
    Join Date: Apr 2009
    Posts: 76

    Shows Seen: 23

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Only because I'm doing a this day in dmb history this year, I noticed Louisiana Bayou from 4.29.06 was missing, it was released on "Jazzfest 2006: Sweet Sounds of Superfly, Vol X"

    On a similar note does anyone know where I can find the Dave guesting in on Trey set from Jazzfest 2005 on 4.30.05? It says it was released on LivePhish but i cant find it?

    Thanks!
    DMB-182 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-01-2017, 01:23 AM   #320
    #41Tom
     
    #41Tom's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2009
    Location: Yorkshire, UK
    Posts: 4,940

    Shows Seen: 16

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    hahaha. this has to be one of the only communities to be this obsessed. pearl jam i guess would do something similar, is there anyone else that has this level of dedication?! top marks ladies and gents!
    __________________
    But she says, "Please,
    There's a crazy man that's creeping outside my door,
    I live on the corner of Grey Street,
    And the end of the world."
    #41Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 05-01-2017, 09:03 AM   #321
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by DMB-182 View Post
    Only because I'm doing a this day in dmb history this year, I noticed Louisiana Bayou from 4.29.06 was missing, it was released on "Jazzfest 2006: Sweet Sounds of Superfly, Vol X"

    On a similar note does anyone know where I can find the Dave guesting in on Trey set from Jazzfest 2005 on 4.30.05? It says it was released on LivePhish but i cant find it?

    Thanks!
    Thank you! I will add this when I can.

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by #41Tom View Post
    hahaha. this has to be one of the only communities to be this obsessed. pearl jam i guess would do something similar, is there anyone else that has this level of dedication?! top marks ladies and gents!
    There have got to be others out there, but I definitely get what you mean! This kind of stuff really entertains me and since it's about DMB it only makes it better for me. I also enjoy that others can use it and contribute.
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 07-14-2017, 08:08 PM   #322
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Got this updated through Live 25
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-01-2017, 08:12 PM   #323
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 37,431

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    This is a cool list. I went through and looked up all the releases of songs I have attended.

    I've only been at one LT and only had one song released on a WH disc.

    The bolded weren't on your list but I noted them in my list below.

    2010/09/11 —- You & Me —- released as a bonus track on Ivete Sangalo's no Madison Square Garden DVD (titled "Você e Eu (You and Me)")
    2011/07/10 —- Gravedigger —- Released on ONXRT: Live From The Archives, Volume 15

    2011/07/10 -- Partial Show Release -- Live on Lakeside - This show is NOT COMPLETE. It is missing Shotgun, Where The Worlds Ends, Sweet Emotion, Idea of You, Buena, Can't
    Stop, All Along The Watchtower and Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin). Available through Android Market here as 320kbps MP3.
    2012/05/18 -- Don't Drink The Water -- 2013 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2012/05/19 -- Jimi Thing -- 2013 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2012/07/11 -- Proudest Monkey > Satellite -- 2013 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    2012/07/11 -- The Space Between -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    2013/04/27 -- Seven -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2013/05/17 -- Ants Marching -- 2014 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2013/05/18 -- Rooftop -- 2014 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2013/05/22 -- So Right -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    2013/05/22 -- Rooftop -- Warehouse 7, Volume 2 and Warehouse 10 Volume 2
    2014/05/16 -- Grey Street -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2014/07/25 -- Digging A Ditch -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2015/05/15 -- Minarets -- 2016 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2015/05/16 -- Rhyme & Reason -- 2016 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2015/07/25 -- One Sweet World -- 2016 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2015/07/26 -- Show Release -- Live Trax, Volume 36

    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube l History of DMB Vinyl Article

    2018 - Woodlands, Dallas, Arkansas, Deer Creek X2

    2018 Fall/Winter Rumors - Updated 18 Aug 2018

    Last edited by chadizzy1; 08-01-2017 at 08:13 PM.
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-01-2017, 08:52 PM   #324
    TheStone91
     
    Join Date: Aug 2010
    Location: Chicago, IL
    Posts: 4,458

    Shows Seen: 26

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    This is a cool list. I went through and looked up all the releases of songs I have attended.

    I've only been at one LT and only had one song released on a WH disc.

    The bolded weren't on your list but I noted them in my list below.

    2010/09/11 —- You & Me —- released as a bonus track on Ivete Sangalo's no Madison Square Garden DVD (titled "Você e Eu (You and Me)")
    2011/07/10 —- Gravedigger —- Released on ONXRT: Live From The Archives, Volume 15

    2011/07/10 -- Partial Show Release -- Live on Lakeside - This show is NOT COMPLETE. It is missing Shotgun, Where The Worlds Ends, Sweet Emotion, Idea of You, Buena, Can't
    Stop, All Along The Watchtower and Thank You (Falettinme Be Mice Elf Agin). Available through Android Market here as 320kbps MP3.
    2012/05/18 -- Don't Drink The Water -- 2013 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2012/05/19 -- Jimi Thing -- 2013 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2012/07/11 -- Proudest Monkey > Satellite -- 2013 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    2012/07/11 -- The Space Between -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    2013/04/27 -- Seven -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2013/05/17 -- Ants Marching -- 2014 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2013/05/18 -- Rooftop -- 2014 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2013/05/22 -- So Right -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    2013/05/22 -- Rooftop -- Warehouse 7, Volume 2 and Warehouse 10 Volume 2
    2014/05/16 -- Grey Street -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2014/07/25 -- Digging A Ditch -- 2015 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2015/05/15 -- Minarets -- 2016 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2015/05/16 -- Rhyme & Reason -- 2016 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**
    
2015/07/25 -- One Sweet World -- 2016 Summer Tour Warmup Series - Youtube (Online Only)**

    2015/07/26 -- Show Release -- Live Trax, Volume 36


    You forgot the other tracks released from 7/25/2015 on the Alpine LT 36 bonus disc.
    TheStone91 is online now   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-01-2017, 08:56 PM   #325
    chadizzy1
    Rumor Curator
     
    chadizzy1's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Feb 2011
    Location: Central Arkansas
    Posts: 37,431

    Shows Seen: 44

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by TheStone91 View Post
    You forgot the other tracks released from 7/25/2015 on the Alpine LT 36 bonus disc.
    Oh yeah, they weren't on the list above. I just copied from the list, but forgot to add those ones. Chumlee, there's another update!
    __________________
    Twitter l YouTube l History of DMB Vinyl Article

    2018 - Woodlands, Dallas, Arkansas, Deer Creek X2

    2018 Fall/Winter Rumors - Updated 18 Aug 2018
    chadizzy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-01-2017, 09:15 PM   #326
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Oh yeah, they weren't on the list above. I just copied from the list, but forgot to add those ones. Chumlee, there's another update!


    Son of a bitch guys! Hahaha I'll get around to updating this soon! Thank you!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-08-2017, 03:27 PM   #327
    chach1369
    Bluto
     
    chach1369's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Des Moines, IA
    Posts: 6,865

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Can anyone confirm this one?
    2004/03/24 -- Grey Street -- The 16th Annual East Coast International Blues & Roots Music Festival Compilation
    DMB didn't play this date, though they DID play this festival on that date in 2005. I tried hunting down a copy of the disc, and the liner notes list which tracks on the compilation are live tracks, but it does not note this recording as a live performance. Does anyone have this, and can confirm if it is a live track? dmbalmanac doesn't have it listed as a live release either....
    __________________
    --John
    Where I've Been
    What I Got
    chach1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-08-2017, 03:58 PM   #328
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chach1369 View Post
    Can anyone confirm this one?
    2004/03/24 -- Grey Street -- The 16th Annual East Coast International Blues & Roots Music Festival Compilation
    DMB didn't play this date, though they DID play this festival on that date in 2005. I tried hunting down a copy of the disc, and the liner notes list which tracks on the compilation are live tracks, but it does not note this recording as a live performance. Does anyone have this, and can confirm if it is a live track? dmbalmanac doesn't have it listed as a live release either....
    My 'Document' has this listed as 2005-03-24 (which the almanac has). My 'Sheet' is incorrect.

    A quick searched turned up the following link:
    https://cloud.collectorz.com/bluesbe.../detail/201017
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-13-2017, 08:11 PM   #329
    chach1369
    Bluto
     
    chach1369's Avatar
     
    Join Date: Dec 2004
    Location: Des Moines, IA
    Posts: 6,865

    Shows Seen: 48

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chumlee67 View Post
    My 'Document' has this listed as 2005-03-24 (which the almanac has). My 'Sheet' is incorrect.

    A quick searched turned up the following link:
    https://cloud.collectorz.com/bluesbe.../detail/201017
    Thanks for the info! I'm still trying to figure out if this is an actual live track on this compilation, though. Yeah, Almanac shows it being played that date, but doesn't list it as being an officially released track. The almanac also shows the total song time being about 30-45 seconds shorter than the track released on the compilation album, so I'm thinking the track on the album is actually the studio cut, as the length of both this track and the studio cut are within a second or two of each other, unless someone has heard this and confirm it's a live cut?
    Sorry to be so persistent, but I'm OCD about owning all officially released tracks, and don't wanna blow the money on this thing just to find out it's a studio track...
    __________________
    --John
    Where I've Been
    What I Got
    chach1369 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Old 08-18-2017, 09:30 PM   #330
    A.K.A. Marshmont
     
    Join Date: Jun 2014
    Location: Central Massachusetts
    Posts: 1,290

    Shows Seen: 9

    Re: List of Officially Released Tracks

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chach1369 View Post
    Thanks for the info! I'm still trying to figure out if this is an actual live track on this compilation, though. Yeah, Almanac shows it being played that date, but doesn't list it as being an officially released track. The almanac also shows the total song time being about 30-45 seconds shorter than the track released on the compilation album, so I'm thinking the track on the album is actually the studio cut, as the length of both this track and the studio cut are within a second or two of each other, unless someone has heard this and confirm it's a live cut?
    Sorry to be so persistent, but I'm OCD about owning all officially released tracks, and don't wanna blow the money on this thing just to find out it's a studio track...
    Totally missed this! I have no way of confirming unless I buy it myself too. I would tent to side with the almanac, but since I didn't start the compiling of the list I'm not sure. Also being a relatively new hardcore fan (2012) it's also hard for me to confirm.

    If anyone has info, please do share!
    __________________
    Mansfield ('12 - '16, '18)
    SPAC ('16 - '17)

    List of Officially Released Tracks:
    Thread -- Document / Sheet
    Last Update: 07/27/2018

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by chadizzy1 View Post
    Don't Ants and drive bud
    Chumlee67 is offline   Reply With Quote
    Reply

    Tags
    official releases

    Thread Tools
    Display Modes

    Posting Rules
    You may not post new threads
    You may not post replies
    You may not post attachments
    You may not edit your posts

    BB code is On
    Smilies are On
    [IMG] code is Off
    HTML code is Off

    Forum Jump


    Want to hide all ads on Ants? Click here

    All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 PM.


    Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
    Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.


       
    Site LinksAbout AntsAnts MobileTweet Tweet
    Home
    Ants+
    Tour Central
    Search bar
    RSS Feeds
    About Us
    Contact Us
    The Ants Blog
    Advertise on Ants
    Privacy Policy
    Ants on your cell phone
    iAnts
    mobile news
    mobile setlists
    antslive!
    Ants' Twitter
    DMBLive Twitter
    Ants Facebook
    Ants Instagram
    Matt's Twitter
    Joe's Twitter